Modern Building Company was founded in 1946. Our firm is lead by our three owners; James Seegert, Gary Fowler and Michael Seegert. Each of these partners is “hands on” at the office every day, involved in a wide variety of building projects. Our office staff is comprised of an additional four project managers/estimators and three accounting/contract administration personnel. In the field we have twelve project superintendents and twenty of our own carpenters, concrete finishers and laborers. Modern executes all of our concrete work in-house.
Today Modern is engaged in a wide variety of construction; concrete tilt wall facilities, multi-story steel frame buildings, single and multi-story wood frame buildings on concrete slabs, pre-engineered steel buildings, commercial, health care and medical offices, retail structures and tenant improvements. The projects range in size from 1,000 square feet to over 100,000 square feet, and from $1,000 contracts to multi-million dollar contracts.
See our job openings below and for inquiries please:
- Download and fill out our application form here: Download Employment Application
- Email us at: Reception@modernbuildinginc.com
Cement Mason/Form Setter
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Building forms for slabs on grade, slabs on metal deck, cast in place slabs, sidewalks, concrete paving and equipment pads.
- Level, spread and smooth concrete using rake, shovel, power or hand trowels/screed and other tools
- Tie rebar
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Walking, bending or standing for long periods of time
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
Benefits & Salary:
- Wage DOE (Depends on Experience)
- For full list of benefits, please stop by our office or give us a call!