Modern Building Company was founded in 1946. Our firm is lead by our three owners; James Seegert, Gary Fowler and Michael Seegert. Each of these partners is “hands on” at the office every day, involved in a wide variety of building projects. Our office staff is comprised of an additional four project managers/estimators, two project engineers, and five accounting/contract administration personnel. In the field we have over 15 project superintendents and foremen, and over 35 of our own carpenters, concrete finishers and laborers. Modern executes all of our concrete work in-house.
Today Modern is engaged in a wide variety of construction; concrete tilt wall facilities, multi-story steel frame buildings, single and multi-story wood frame buildings on concrete slabs, pre-engineered steel buildings, commercial, health care and medical offices, retail structures and tenant improvements. The projects range in size from 1,000 square feet to over 100,000 square feet, and from $1,000 contracts to multi-million dollar contracts.
See our job openings below and for inquiries please:
- Download and fill out our application form here: Download Employment Application
- Email us at: Reception@modernbuildinginc.com
Cement Mason/Form Setter
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Building forms for slabs on grade, slabs on metal deck, cast in place slabs, sidewalks, concrete paving and equipment pads.
- Level, spread and smooth concrete using rake, shovel, power or hand trowels/screed and other tools
- Tie rebar
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Walking, bending or standing for long periods of time
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
Benefits & Salary:
- Wage DOE (Depends on Experience)
- For full list of benefits, please stop by our office or give us a call!